UISIL Global Office proposes one option for Business program. The option is Business lectures focused on one or more of these fields: business, finance, business administration. The programs can be complemented with visits to companies, academic field trips, and cultural/tourist tours.
SAN ISIDRO LABRADOR INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
GLOBAL LEARNING BUSINESS
UISIL Provides a Supportive Environment For Language Learning
- Small classes, individual attention, highly qualified faculty, and innovative teaching approaches help students acquire confidence and develop fluency and accuracy in English in an efficient and enjoyable way.
- Through special focus classes, field trips, and visits to institutions of Perez Zeledón City, students receive an orientation to Latin American culture and an introduction to the Costa Rican system of higher education.
- Programs are offered at all levels of proficiency, from beginner to advance according to European common chart for language reference (Marco Común Europeo de Referencia para las lenguas).
- Courses are designed to address the needs of students who require Spanish for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
|Days||Monday to Friday|
|Hours||08:00 – 11:00
13:00 – 17:00
|Visit to companies and academic field trips||Students will visit local companies to receive speeches about process of those companies.
|Others||Off-campus: Home stay and two tours on weekend.|
- Airport pickup/drop-off: The group arrives on the same flight or similar time.
- Transportation: Every day to site visits and to Spanish classes at UISIL.
- Accommodations: Students houses.
- Meals: Included with the accommodations.
- Day off tours included.
- Custom made programs available at date and duration that you required.